01. The largest museum in the world is the American Museum of Natural History.
02. The lowest mountain range in the world is the Buena Bhaile.
03. The country known as the Land of Cakes is Scotland.
04. The place known as the Garden of England is Kent.
05. The tallest tower in the world is the C. N. Tower, Toronto, Canada.
06. The country famous for its fish catch is Japan.
07. The old name of Taiwan was Farmosa.
08. Montreal is situated on the bank of River Ottawa.
09. The city of Bonn is situated in Germany.
10. The literal meaning of Renaissance is Revival.
11. Julius Caesar was killed by Brutus.
12. The title of Desert Fox was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.
13. The largest airport in the world is the King Khalid International Airport, Saudi Arabia.
14. The city in Russia which faced an earthquake in the year 1988 was Armenia. Later on it became a separate country.
15. The largest bay in the world is Hudson Bay, Canada.
16. The largest church in the world is Basilica of St. Peter, Vatican City, Rome.
17. The largest peninsula in the world is Arabia.
18. The largest gulf in the world is Gulf of Mexico.
19. The tallest statue in the world is the Motherland, Volgograd Russia.
20. The largest railway tunnel in the world is the Oshimizu Tunnel, Japan.
21. The world's loneliest island is the Tristan da cunha.
22. The word 'Quiz' was coined by Jim Daly Irishman.
23. The original meaning of 'Quiz' was Trick.
24. The busiest shopping centre of London is Oxford Street.
25. The residence of the Queen in London is Buckingham Palace.
26. Adolf Hitler was born in Austria.
27. The country whose National Anthem has only music but no words is Bahrain.
28. The largest cinema in the world is the Fox theatre, Detroit, USA.
29. The country where there are no Cinema theatres is Saudi Arabia.
30. The world's tallest office building is the Sears Tower, Chicago.
31. In the year 1811, Paraguay became independent from Spain.32. The cross word puzzle was invented by Arthur Wynne.
33. The city which was the capital of the ancient Persian Empire was Persepolis.
34. WHO stands for World Health Organization.
35. WHO (World Health Organization) is located at Geneva.
36. FAO stands for Food and Agriculture Organization.
37. FAO is located at Rome and London.
38. UNIDO stands for United Nations Industrial Development Organization.
39. UNIDO is located at Vienna.
40. WMO stands for World Meteorological Organization.
41. WMO is located at Geneva.
42. International Civil Aviation Organization is located at Montreal.
43. The Angel Falls is located in Venezuela.44. The Victoria Falls is located in Rhodesia.